GCDC is a highly regarded private school serving children ages 2-5. We seek to hire individuals that want to be a part of our exceptional program. GCDC is an ideal place to early childhood professionals to grow and continue to strengthen their craft.
All GCDC employees must meet these qualifications. Each position may have additional qualifications specific to the position. Upon hire, GCDC employees must:
- Undergo a background check, including criminal record checks (FBI and State) and financial disclosures.
- Be free from any history of assault charges or substantiated cases of child abuse or neglect.
- Be at least 19 years old (except interns).
- Have successfully completed high school or have passed an equivalency test.
- Provide professional references that can verify work experience.
- Submit a current health assessment.
- Provide proof of a negative tuberculosis skin test.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
GCDC is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunities for all qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, political affiliation, matriculation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. It is the practice and policy of GCDC to administer its employment and selection functions according to principles of equal employment opportunity. Specifically, employment decisions are based upon job-related considerations and shall not be affected by a person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, family responsibilities, political affiliation, matriculation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To learn more about career opportunities at GCDC visit our career opportunities page.