November 3, 2016
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Building 8 Auditorium
Baked goods should be placed on the table in the GCDC atrium the day before the bake sale.
- Store bought items typcially do not sell well. Therefore, we are looking for homemade items.
- Items should be individually bagged or wrapped (cookies 3 per bag unless they're really big). For wrapping inspiration, visit https://www.pinterest.com/nasagcdc/bake-sale-ideas/
- Include an index card or piece of paper that describes your baked good to include a list of ingredient list or any major allergens the product may contain (eggs, milk, soy, nuts, etc.).
- Items must not require refrigeration.
- Alternative versions of things, such as gluten-free or low-fat, are welcome. If these items are provided, label your container so these items can be placed in our special section of the bake sale.
- Include the ingredients on a single index card or piece of paper to have on hand in case of questions.
- If you plan to donate an entire cake or pie, ensure it is in a container that you do not want returned.
- Goodies not sold during the Bake Sale will also be available for purchase by parents in the atrium after the bake sale.
Consider loaning items such as cake plates, cupcake holders, baskets etc. Write your name on any non-food items that you want returned. These will be available for you to pick up in the GCDC atrium after the bake sale.
Volunteer Credit And Donation Receipts
Parents make earn up to one hour of volunteer credit for donating baked goods to the sale. GCDC will provide a tax receipt (upon parent request) as well.
To donate items, supplies or volunteer, sign up by clicking here.